There are many ways to present data so that it can be easily understood by the intended audience.
Simplicity is the main goal in presenting results and can ensure that the results of an evaluation are both accessible and understandable.
To select the best method, consider the following questions:
- Who is the audience?
- Are there multiple audiences?
- What type of information do the users need, and why do they need it?
- What would be the most helpful way to display the information?
- What could be the possible uses for the information?
- When is the most critical time for the audience to have the information?
Follow this link to see a chart that suggests the types of reports that are appropriate for specific audiences like the funding agency or the general public.