1. The results of a formative assessment are used to do what?
2. A program director is in charge of a program that is designed to increase literacy with at-risk youth. Youth have been participating in the program for multiple years and the director wants to see if the program has actually had an effect. Which evaluation should they use?
3. Type of evaluation used when wanting to answer “What changes in your program participants’ behaviors are true results of your program?”
4. A five-year program is nearing the end of its funding cycle. The program funders request an evaluation report to determine whether the program should be continued. What type of evaluation should they use?
5. This evaluation design focuses on how the program is being implemented: