- Who should attend this professional development event?
All CYFAR grantee staff are required to attend. This includes the Principal Investigator (PI), Evaluator, and CYFAR Community Site Coordinator.
- What will I learn at this professional development event?
This professional development event is focused on providing attendees with learning opportunities and tools to enhance skill sets to better serve program participants. Whether from the role of a PI or CYFAR Community Site Coordinator, attendees will learn about a wide variety of professional development topics aimed at helping CYFAR programs examine their program, refine their efforts, and celebrate their success.
- Who should attend the New Grantee Orientation?
All newly funded CYFAR grantees, funded beginning in 2019, are required to attend the New Grantee Orientation. Specifically, the PI, Project Director, Coach, Evaluator, and Community Site Coordinator should attend.
- When can I register?
Event Registration and Hotel Room Blocks will open in February and will remain open until May 18, 2020.
- What if I cannot attend this event and want to send a coworker in my place?
If a paid registrant is unable to attend the event for any reason, they may have another person from the same institution attend as a substitute in their place. Please send an email and include the original registrant’s name and the name/email of the person attending in substitution to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What if I have to cancel my event registration?
Requests for cancellation must be submitted in writing and sent by email to email@example.com. Please note ALLcancellations will incur a $75.00 processing fee.
- Refund requests received on or before May 22, 2020: A full refund (minus the $75 processing fee) will be provided.
- Refund requests received between May 23 – May 29, 2020: A 50% refund (minus the $75 processing fee) will be provided.
- No refunds or credits will be issued for requests received after May 29, 2020.